Seven easy ways to cut calories. I mean, they are so easy that you can start at least two of them before you finish reading this!
Most people aren’t super jazzed about cutting their caloric intake, but if you want to drop fat it’s essential.
Even if you want to maintain where you are, you’ve got to ensure you’re not going over your daily caloric needs on a regular basis or you will gain weight.
Without talking about calorie counting, macros, and more, let’s just focus on some simple and highly effective ways you can cut calories almost effortlessly.
1. Focus on eating lean proteins and vegetables first at every meal.
2. Drink only calorie-free beverages.
3. Use healthier cooking methods that don’t involve oils – bake, grill, crockpot, etc.
4. Use low calorie condiments like vinegars and mustards and herbs/spices to flavor your food
5. Stop snacking – no food between meals.
6. Limit starchy carb consumption to once per day.
7. Find healthier substitutions for foods you love – Halo Top instead of regular ice cream or kale chips instead of potato chips, for example.
I guarantee that by doing the above (including an increase in your water intake), you’ll cut calories almost without thinking about it!
And if your nutrition and accountability are areas in which you need support, we can help. I have a FREE tool that I can get in your hands asap to hold you over until we talk in person. Just let me know by filling out your info below or giving me a call at 202.249.9355.
We look forward to supporting you!