Fast meal ideas.
Too many times throughout my career I’ve heard about the necessity for fast foods or unhealthy food consumption because of lack of time.
But really, I think it comes down to two things:
1. Lack of education and simply knowing that healthy food is just as easy.
2. The willingness to choose healthier options.
So, today I want to share with you a few of my favorite breakfast, lunch, and dinner ideas that are literally JUST as fast as hitting a drive through or grabbing unhealthy options.
• Meal replacement shake with water or milk of your choice (doesn’t get easier than that!)
• Plain full fat Greek yogurt and a piece of fruit (just grab from the fridge!)
• Reheated leftovers from last night’s dinner
• Pre-fixed salad kit from the grocery store (just throw some pre-boiled eggs or pre-grilled protein on top)
• Grab from a hot bar – there are so many great, healthy options! (like at Whole Foods – this is probably faster than the drive thru line!)
• Get a rotisserie chicken and a bag of steam in the microwave veggies (this will last multiple meals)
Get rid of calorie-laden beverages, and you’re good to go!
I hope you see how easy fast meal ideas can be! I am all about health with ease. ☺
Let me know which you’re going to try!
Also, let us know if you would like our quick and easy recipes list that we have put together for people just like you.