Five Nutrition practices to implement right now.
Not everything you’ve been told about food is true.
See, willpower is a finite thing, so when you try to control your food intake based on willpower, you will lose before long.
Instead, try the following:
Firstly, eat the most satiating foods to suppress hunger – protein is first in this category (so load up), followed by complex carbs (think veggies, potatoes), then fats.
Secondly, avoid hunger/craving triggers – combining foods that are low in protein but high in fat and starch can seriously trigger cravings later in the day.
Thirdly, eat a combination of macronutrients (protein, fat, carb) to tame hunger and cravings – this will be more helpful than eating just one macronutrient at a time.
Fourthly, drink only calorie-free beverages.
Fifthly, chew your food longer – count how many times you chew before swallowing normally then aim to double it. You’ll be shocked by how much less you eat.
Have you ever tried any of these before? Which one will you try first?
As a result, these five nutrition practices to implement right now really do work.
If you’ve struggled with your nutrition, we can help! We have a 5 day reset program that is made just for you.
The 5 Day Nutrition Reset is designed to give you a few quick wins with your weight loss so that you feel confident and motivated to continue your journey.
1. How to eat the right foods in the right portions in the right combinations.
2. Healthy, delicious, and easy-to-prepare recipes that you (and your family) will love.
3. Proper exercise in a way that supports long-term fat loss in an average of 20 minutes per day.
4. How to assess where you are now and continuously take inventory so you’re always improving and on track.
5. Group support, motivation, and accountability are what will help you be successful and stick to the plan.
6. That coaching and guidance from an expert may have been your missing link to success.
How do I sign up?
Just fill out your information below and in the comment section say: 5 Day Reset please!
In conclusion, I can’t wait to support you through your Reset!
Yours in Health,