Five natural ways to anti aging is our topic today.
While wisdom certainly comes with age, so do a lot of other things – like decreased bone density, slowed metabolism, frailty/weakness, sleeplessness, and excess body fat – just to name a few. Moreover, who ever wants to fill just yuckly?
I’m not here to talk to you about decreasing wrinkles (I bet some of you wish that I was, lol), but I’m here to share my top 5 tips for keeping your body as young as possible for as long as possible. Here are my five natural ways to anti aging:
1. Firstly, eat an anti-inflammatory diet – focus on consuming mostly lean proteins, vegetables, healthy fats, some fruit and whole grains. Avoid sugars, chemical additives, and processed foods.
2. Secondly, strength train – maintaining your strength and muscle mass as you age will keep you both looking younger and living better/longer. You’ll also keep your metabolism and bone density higher.
3. Thirdly, sleep more – your body repairs and recovers in essential ways during sleep. If you’re sleep deprived, you’ll age faster, among a variety of other consequences.
4. Fourthly, have self-care practices and goals – humans need something to work toward and to take care of themselves. We need things to keep us engaged, motivated, growing, and creating impact.
5. Fifthly, stretch more – keeping yourself limber can help in a variety of ways from being better able to enjoy daily activities to avoiding serious injury in the case of something like a fall.
In conclusion, I’m curious…do you have anything special you do to keep yourself young? I’d love for you to reply and let me know!
If you know your health and fitness are areas you’ve got to tackle sooner than later, simply fill in your info below, and we’ll be in touch right away.
Yours in anti-aging health,