What is The Best Diet to Follow?
Depending on how well we know each other, you may or may not already know my answer to this question.
It’s one I get ALL the time. It’s also one of the most Googled questions around health and fitness.
Everyone wants that magic answer that’s easy to follow and gets the results.
But the truth is, there’s no “best diet.” There’s only the best diet for YOU, and I strongly believe that’s the one that you can stick to forever.
Basic rules that are good to follow include:
• Eat foods your great grandmother would recognize (from the earth and unprocessed)
• Avoid products that are unfamiliar, unpronounceable, and more than 5-7 ingredients
• Skip products that make health claims
• Also, get great supplements (Shaklee is what we use at my
and in my home) to support your health and the
ease of your nutrition program
• Eat when you’re hungry; don’t eat when you’re not
• Stop eating when you’re 80% full
Above all, keep it simple. Eat wholesome foods without overdoing it. Also, exercise regularly (including strength training). Similarly, drink some water and get some sleep. ☺
So much easier than reading a whole diet book, right?!
But seriously, we know there’s a component of common sense to all of this, but we also recognize how much people struggle with knowing what to eat, when to eat it, and how much to eat.
In conclusion, we can help you. Just hit reply, and let us know if this is something you could use support with.
To Your Health,
Ready to give us a try? How about our 28 Day Challenge Program? Reply back with 28 Day Challenge for more info! or fill out the info. below and we’ll be in touch!